1418 Mendocino Avenue in Santa Rosa
at the corner of Mendocino & Pacific
Open 6 am to 11 pm. Last wash at 9:45 pm.
Before you get mad at a machine that isn't working the way you think it should, take a deep breath and try one of these tips:
- Read and follow the directions on the front of the machine (sometimes, that is all it takes!)
- Is the door closed? None of the machines will start if the door is not closed and securely latched.
- Is the card reader at the machine giving you trouble? The card reads with motion - similar to swiping your charge card at the gas pump. With the arrows pointing into the card reader, push the card in all the way and then out again quickly. It sometimes takes a few swipes to get the feel of how it works. When the green light blinks, your card was accepted and you can press the start button.
- Is water leaking at the door? Something is stuck in the door and needs to be removed. Press and hold the red emergency stop button until the alarm stops. The water will drain from the machine and then you can open the door, remove the stuck item and re-close the door. You will then be able to press the start button and the machine will reset.
- If you still need help, give us a call on our message line: 707-539-5282. We can't always answer right away, but we will do our best to get back to you.
If you have difficulty with a machine and need a refund, we are happy to make that happen:
- Fill out a refund card, located on the door under the TV.
- Place the top half of the refund card on the machine with a description of the problem to help us diagnose and fix the machine.
- Include the 10-digit number from the EasyCard and we will provide a credit to your card.
- If you would rather have a cash refund, we can do that too - just be sure to provide your mailing address.
- If you care to leave your phone number, we will call you after your card has been credited.
- Place the completed bottom half of the refund card in the mail slot at the door under the TV.