1418 Mendocino Avenue in Santa Rosa
at the corner of Mendocino & Pacific
Open 6 am to 11 pm. Last wash at 9:45 pm.
How to get an EasyCard for the first time:
- Insert your first bill (use $1, $2, $5, $10, $20 or $50 bills) into the Card Dispenser.
- Press the red button and the amount you inserted will be shown on the display.
- When the display light turns from red to green, add enough money to do your laundry (more can be added to the same card as needed).
- Press the red button again to remove your EasyCard.
- The EasyCard never expires. A balance left on your card can be used the next time you do your laundry.
Keep your EasyCard to use again on your next visit. The more you use the same EasyCard, the faster you earn FREE dry time.
How to check your balance and add more money to your EasyCard:
How to use your EasyCard at Wash World Coinless Laundromat:
- Reinsert your EasyCard into the Card Dispenser - the balance will show on the display.
- When the light turns from red to green, insert whatever amount you want to credit to your EasyCard.
- This machine does not give change - the Bill Breaker to the left of the Card Dispenser will break a $10 or $20 into $5 dollar bills. There is also an ATM on site for your convenience.
- Select desired temperature first - you get a discount for cold water.
- The EasyCard reads with motion - very similar to swiping your charge card at the gas pump.
- With the arrows pointing into the card reader, push the EasyCard in all the way and then remove quickly.
- It sometimes takes a few swipes to get the feel of how it works.
- When the green light blinks, your card was accepted - press the start button.
What to do if you have multiple EasyCards?
You only need 1 EasyCard, but if you end up with more than 1 EasyCard, here's what you can do:
- Look for the Combine EasyCard envelope on the blue door under the TV.
- In the space provided, write in the 10-digit number of the card you will keep.
- Place the cards you would like combined into the envelope.
- Place the envelope in the mail slot under the TV.
- Include your name and phone number and we will call you when the transaction is complete.